- Quality Valvoline motor oil
- New oil filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to your vehicle manufacturer's specs
- Ability to stay in your car, if desired, while the service is performed
Valvoline motor oil lubricates engine components and helps stop metal parts from grinding against one another. It also helps stop deposits from forming on engine components by holding contaminants in suspension.
Over time, oil gets dirty. When dirt accumulates in oil, it can become more viscous and abrasive, less effective in lubricating and cause more wear to your engine.
How Regular Oil Changes Help Your Vehicle
- Helps fight the four major causes of engine breakdown: Heat, Deposits, Sludge, Friction
- Provides engine protection at startup
- Helps to maximize engine performance
Your owner's manual may provide different oil change intervals for both regular driving and severe driving.
Roughly 70% of drivers fall under severe driving conditions. Severe driving conditions include stop-and-go driving, consistent idling, pulling, towing, dusty environment or high or low ambient temperatures*. Always consult your vehicle's owner's manual for your manufacturer's oil change mileage interval recommendation. *Based on Valvoline market research conducted in 2014
It's important to choose the right oil for your vehicle. Valvoline offers Conventional, Synthetic Blend and Full Synthetic motor oils in many viscosity grades to meet your manufacturer recommendations.
Annette y Sherman5.00